Ed. CIL House, 18-A,
Noida 201 301 U.P
Educational Consultants India Limited (Ed.CIL) was conceived and incorporated as a Public Sector enterprise by the Government of India in 1981, under the Ministry of Education and Culture (reconstituted as the Ministry of Human Resource Development in 1985). Recently the company has adopted new logo and is known as EdCIL (India) Limited with effect from 30-01-2009, offers consultancy and technical services in different areas of Education and Human Resource Development not only within the country but also on a global basis.
Having established credentials in Education Sector for providing quality services at a reasonable cost, EdCIL has diversified in the other areas of Social Sector (Health, Agriculture and Rural Development) and has been accepted as a preferred organization for undertaking consultancy assignments.
EdCIL’s performance has been rated as excellent by the Department of Public Enterprises for 4 years during the last one decade. EdCIL has also been awarded the Prime Minister’s Award of Excellence for the year 1998-99 and is categorized as a ‘Mini Ratna Organisation’ by the Government of India
EIL House, 1, Bhikaji Cama Place
Certification Engineers International Ltd. (A wholly owned subsidiary of ENGINEERS INDIA LIMITED, A Govt. of India Undertaking) undertakes activities related to Certification, Re-certification, Safety Audit and HSE Management Systems for offshore and onshore Oil & Gas Facilities. It also undertakes Third Party Inspection of equipments and installations in the Hydrocarbon and other quality sensitive sectors of the Industry.
The Company was evolved from Engineers India Certification Agency (EICA), A Division of EIL and was incorporated in 1994.
To be a global leader in the business of ensuring Quality, Integrity and Safety of Customer’s Assets.
1. To achieve ‘Customer Delight’ through constant Value addition and Innovation.
2. To strive relentlessly, constantly improve ourselves, our team and our services to become the best.
3. To inspire and facilitate employees towards Excellence and Ethics to attain uncompromised quality and integrity.
Company’s Head Office is located at Navi Mumbai and Regd. Office at New Delhi. Besides Navi Mumbai and New Delhi, Company has offices at all major cities in India and abroad. The Chief Executive Officer situated at Head Office in Navi Mumbai is overall responsible for operations and business of the Company.
Gondwana Place, Kanke Road
Ranchi 834 031 Jharkhand
- CMPDI incorporated as a subsidiary of CIL with four regional institutes at Asansol (Rl-l), Dhanbad (Rl-II), Ranchi (Rl-lll) & Nagpur (RI-IV)
- Preparation of Project Black Diamond – ten years perspective plan of coal.
- Identification and creation of total resource base for exploration and exploitation to enable CIL achieve a quantum jump in production.
- CMPDI becomes nodal agency for co-ordinating & monitoring R&D activities in coal sector
- Establishment at RI-V at Bilaspur & Rl-VI at Singrauli
- Rapid loading system with MGR (6000 tph) planned by CMPDI introduced at Jayant OCP, NCL
- Opencast mines with rope shovels of 10 Cum and RD 85T planned and started
- Development & indigenisation of modern exploration technology
- Introduced intermediate technology employing SDL/LHD in underground mines
- Establishment of RI-Vll at Bhubaneswar
- Special Smokeless Fuel (SSF) technology patented
- Introduction of Satellite Remote Sensing Application in Coal industry
- Advance EMPs for major coalfields planned
- Non-Destructive Testing set up established.
- Opencast mines with rope shovels of 20 Cum & RD 170T planned and started
- First non-coking coal washery at Bina, NCL planned and commissioned
- Operational planning for major mines started
- Earth Science Museum opened at Ranchi
- Turn Key construction of Bharatpur CHP (3.5 Mty), MCL
- Network of Environment Labs established. Received accreditation from Central Pollution Control Board
- First ever major overseas consultancy assignment in Tanzania
- LAN established at CMPDI (HQ), Ranchi
- Introduction of non-coring drilling with geophysical logging
- Introduction of In-seam seismic survey
- Mine planning through MINEX software introduced
- ISO 9001 certification obtained for CMPDl’s services
- Diversified into Management System Consultancy
- ‘Vision Coal 2025′ Draft document prepared on behalf of MoC
- The ISO certification was upgraded to ISO-9001:2000
- A project Integrated Coal Resources Information System (ICRIS) taken up under the Scheme of Promotional Exploration of coal and lignite to create coal resource database as per the UN International Framework Classification guidelines
- Project on ‘e-information centre on coal and lignite’ under R&D programme of Coal India Ltd. started
- Delineation of seven prospective CBM blocks and preparation of their data package for Directorate General of Hydrocarbons
- Implementing agency on behalf of CIL for collaborative development of CBM prospects in Jharia & Raniganj coalfields by the consortium of CIL & ONGC
- Conferred with the status of a Mini Ratna (Category-II) company in May 2009
- Obtained the Highest MoU rating with a Composite MoU Score of 1.0 (maximum) for the year 2009-10.
- Adjudged the Best performing Subsidiary Company of CIL for the year 2008-09 as per MoU rating.
- India CMM/CBM Clearinghouse was established in CMPDI, Ranchi, Jharkhand in November 2008 at the instance of MoC under the aegis of MoC and USEPA
- Awarded the Commendation Certificate of SCOPE Meritorious Award for R&D, Technology Development & Innovation for the year 2009-10
- MoU with Survey of India for Topographical Mapping in July, 2009
- Laboratory testing facilities for resin and cement capsules (approved by DGMS) established.
- Established state-of-the-art CBM Lab in 2008 for conducting CBM related studies
- Prepared Model Bid document for construction of washery on Built-Operate-Maintain (BOM) basis
- Prepared Standardised Global Bid for Mass Production technology in underground mines
- E-Library established at CMPDI during 2008-09
- Planning of 50 Mty OC mine for SECL at Kusmunda which is the largest mine planned in India till date
- Major consultancy works in metal mining sector for Manganese Ore (India) Ltd., Hindustan Copper Ltd., Hutti Gold Mines Co. Ltd., etc. taken up
- Successfully implemented the UNDP/GEF/GoI funded CBM/CMM recovery and utilisation demonstration project at Moonidih mine of BCCL
- Monitoring of land use in large opencast mines of CIL by remote sensing started
- Interconnection of all Regional Institutes (RIs) with HQ, Ranchi established through MPRL system/li>
- Crossed the target of 4 lakh metre drilling in a year with outsourcing during 2009-10 for the first time
- High Capacity Hydro-static Drills introduced for faster rate of drilling
- Peak productivity of 1464 metre achieved by a Hydrostatic drill (CT-1) during the month of March, 2012 which is the highest productivity achieved in coring drilling in the country
- Guidelines for preparation of Mine Closure for adoption by coal companies prepared
- Coal resources and reserves of CIL classified as per the United Nations Framework Classification (UNFC).
- Captured Coal Resource data of the country in digital form to create a data base on all the coalfields of India as part of project entitled Integrated Coal Resource Information System (ICRIS)
- Draft assessment reports prepared for Delineation of prospective CBM blocks for their award under CBM Round-V for commercial development by Directorate General of Hydrocarbons (DGH) through International competitive bidding and Delineation of prospective areas for shale gas resource in Damodar Valley and Sohagpur Basins
- Received Geospatial World Excellence Award 2012 in recognition of excellent usage of Geospatial technology for Land Reclamation Monitoring of Coal Mines
BHEL HOUSE, Siri Fort
110 049 Delhi
We are an integrated power plant equipment manufacturer and one of the largest engineering and manufacturing companies inIndiain terms of turnover. We were established in 1964, ushering in the indigenous Heavy Electrical Equipment industry inIndia- a dream that has been more than realized with a well-recognized track record of performance. The company has been earning profits continuously since 1971-72 and paying dividends since 1976-77.
We are engaged in the design, engineering, manufacture, construction, testing, commissioning and servicing of a wide range of products and services for the core sectors of the economy, viz. Power, Transmission, Industry, Transportation (Railway), Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas and Defence. We have 15 manufacturing divisions, two repair units, four regional offices, eight service centres and 15 regional centres and currently operate at more than 150 project sites acrossIndiaand abroad. We place strong emphasis on innovation and creative development of new technologies. Our research and development (R&D) efforts are aimed not only at improving the performance and efficiency of our existing products, but also at using state-of-the-art technologies and processes to develop new products. This enables us to have a strong customer orientation, to be sensitive to their needs and respond quickly to the changes in the market.
The high level of quality & reliability of our products is due to adherence to international standards by acquiring and adapting some of the best technologies from leading companies in the world including General Electric Company, Alstom SA, Siemens AG and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., together with technologies developed in our own R&D centres. Most of our manufacturing units and other entities have been accredited to Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001:2008), Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001:2004) and Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems (OHSAS 18001:2007).
We have a share of 59% inIndia’s total installed generating capacity contributing 69% (approx.) to the total power generated from utility sets (excluding non-conventional capacity) as of March 31, 2012.
We have been exporting our power and industry segment products and services for over 40 years. BHEL’s global references are spread across 75 countries. The cumulative overseas installed capacity of BHEL manufactured power plants exceeds 9,000 MW across 21 countries includingMalaysia,Oman,Iraq, the UAE,Bhutan,EgyptandNew Zealand. Our physical exports range from turnkey projects to after sales services.
We work with a vision of becoming a global engineering enterprise providing solutions for a better tomorrow.
Our greatest strength is our highly skilled and committed workforce of 49,390 employees. Every employee is given an equal opportunity to develop himself/herself and grow in his/her career. Continuous training and retraining, career planning, a positive work culture and participative style of management – all these have engendered development of a committed and motivated workforce setting new benchmarks in terms of productivity, quality and responsiveness.
A – 11, Sector – 24
Noida 201 301 U.P
NFL is a Schedule ‘A’ and Mini Ratna Company, which was incorporated on 23rd August, 1974 for setting up of two Nitrogenous fertilizer plants, based on gasification technology of Feed Stock / LSHS at Bathinda (Punjab) and Panipat (Haryana) having an installed capacity of 5.11 lakh tonnes of Urea each. The commercial production from these plants commenced w.e.f. 1.10.1979 & 1.9.1979 respectively. Consequent upon reorganization of FCI in April 1978, the Nangal unit (including Nangal expansion project) of FCI was transferred to NFL.
The Govt. of India, in 1984, entrusted the Company to execute the country’s first inland gas based fertilizer project of 7.26 lakh tonnes Urea capacity in District Guna of Madhya Pradesh and commercial production started from 01-07-1988. Expansion of Vijaipur Plant was taken up in the year 1993 for doubling its annual production capacity. The commercial production from Vijaipur Expansion Plant commenced with effect from 31.3.97. The Department of Fertilizer subsequently re-assessed the annual installed capacity of Vijaipur Plants from 7.26 lakh tonnes of Urea to 8.64 lakh tonnes (each) with effect from 1st April 2000.
Revamp of Urea plant at Nangal for increasing the production from 3.30 lakh tonnes to 4.78 lakh tonnes per annum was under taken and commercial production commenced from 1st February 2001 raising the total present annual installed production capacity of Urea at NFL to 32.31 lakh tonnes (i.e. 14.86 lakh tonnes in terms of Nitrogen Fertilizer).
The Company also produces various Industrial Products, like Nitric Acid, Ammonium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Nitrate, Sulphur, Methanol, Argon Gas, Liquid Nitrogen, Liquid Oxygen etc besides Bio-fertilizers. Bio-Fertilizers plant at Vijaipur produces three strains of Bio-Fertilizer (Solid & Liquid) namely PSB, Rhizobium &Azotobacter. Company has also started marketing of special fungus based bio-fertilizer “Mycorrhiza” under the brand name of ‘Kisan Mycorrhiza’.
The value-added Neem Coated Urea developed by NFL & widely recognized for its effectiveness is being produced at its three units at Panipat, Bathinda & Vijaipur. NFL is the first company in India to be permitted by the Government of India to produce and market Neem Coated Urea.
In order to make different agro products available to the Farmers under single window concept, Company is presently undertaking trading of various agro-inputs like quality seeds, Compost Khad, insecticides & Herbicides, imported MoP (Murate of Potash) etc. Company has also taken initiative to add some more products through trading such as Micro Nutrients (Zinc Sulphate), SSP (Single Super Phosphate), Bentonite Sulphur, imported DAP and Complex Fertilizers. Company is also selling BSNL products to the Farmers through its existing dealer’s network.The Company’s Marketing Network comprises of Central Marketing Office at NOIDA, three Zonal Offices at Bhopal, Lucknow & Chandigarh, 13 State Offices and about 39 Area Offices spread across the country.
The authorized capital of the company as on 31-03-2012 stood at 1000 crore and the paid up capital at 490.58 crore, comprising Govt. of India share of 479 crore (97.64%) and remaining 11.58 crore (2.36%) held by financial institutions and others.
P.B. No. 2, Manali
Chennai 600 068 Tamilnadu
Established in 1966, Madras Fertilizers Limitedis a Public Sector Undertaking under administrative control of the Department of Fertilizers, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers. Madras Fertilizers Limited has been serving the Nation for the past 40 years since plant commissioning in 1971 and is proud to be part of Green Revolution.
A Company committed to
§ Meet needs of the Farmers
§ Production & Promotion of Balanced NPK Fertilizers
§ Production & Promotion of New GenerationBiofertilizers
§ Marketing of Eco-friendly Neem Pesticides
§ Protection of the Environment & Energy Conservation
§ Continual upgradation of Technology and Development of Human Resource
Scope Complex, Lodi Road
110 003 Delhi
REC Power Distribution Company Limited (RECPDCL), a wholly owned subsidiary of REC Ltd, A ‘Navratna’ CPSE under Ministry of Power was incorporated on 12th July, 2007. It received certificate of commencement of business on 31st July, 2007. The company focus is on facilitating the power utilities in the areas of their operation specifically related to the Power Distribution sector, by providing expertise to capitalize on the emerging needs and demands of Power Sector.
Vision & Mission:
- To facilitate availability of electricity for accelerated growth and for enrichment of quality of life of rural and semi-urban population.
- To act as a competitive, client-friendly,development-oriented organization and promoting projects covering power generation, power conservation, power transmission and power distribution network in the country.
- To Promote, develop, construct, own, operate, distribute and maintain 66 KV and below voltage class electrification/distribution electric supply lines/Distribution System.
- To Promote, Develop, Construct, Own and Manage Decentralized Distributed Generation (DDG) and Associated Distribution System.
- Consultancy/Execution of works in the above areas for other agencies/government bodies inIndiaand abroad.
- To enter into joint venture partnership in distribution/Decentralised Distributed Generation (DDG) sector or merge any company or any of the companies/subsidiaries formed by the company in pursuance of its objects as aforesaid.
NHDC Parisar, Shyamla Hills,
Bhopal 462 013 M.P
Himfed Building, New Shimla
Shimla 171 009 H.P
TO MAKE INDIA A FOUNTAINHEAD OF HYDRO POWER AND THE ENERGY SOURCE OF THE FUTURE BY REORGANIZING DEVELOPMENT WITH PASSION AND PROFESSIONALISM FOR SUSTAINABLE VIABILITY OF THE CORPORATION ON BEDROCK OF SOUND COMMERCIAL PRINCIPLES.
In the pursuit of above mission, the company had set for itself the following corporate objectives: